CORE has released the latest version of “VariCAD 2013” for Windows & Linux. It provides a library of basic 3D shapes (like a box, cylinder, cone, etc.), which are easily modified by editing their dimensions.
Description: VariCAD is 3D / 2D CAD software primarily intended for mechanical engineering design. The comprehensive CAD software enables designers to quickly create, evaluate, and modify their models. The software is sold as one “fully loaded” package, with all features and functions, for one very affordable price. VariCAD delivers an excellent performance-to-price ratio, making it one of the smartest choices on the market today.
- 3D Modeling
- 2D Drawing and Editing
- Optional Support of Parameters
- Optional Support of Geometrical Constraints
- Shells Modeling, Pipelines, Wires
- Crash Tests (Interferences)
- 3D Assemblies and Groups
- Surface Development (Sheet Metal Unbending)
- Mechanical Part Libraries and Symbol Libraries
- Calculations of 3D Objects or 2D Sections
- BOM and Title Blocks