Fairlight released latest expansion pack for “The Sims 3″ which requires original Sims release we posted here.
Description: For the first time in franchise history, players will be able to take full control of their pet and play out their life story. They’ll also be able to determine their pets’ personality traits to create their perfect pet for their Sims. The Sims 3 Pets allows players to add a new member to their household to control and find new ways to play with life! As a new standalone game for Sims fans, The Sims 3 Pets adds a new level of fun and fulfillment to Sims lives. Players take direct control of their pets as they help their Sims uncover and solve mysteries of the town.
- Embark on new adventures — Sims can explore the town, using their pets to sniff out treasures and uncover mysteries.
- Voice control pets using Kinect on Xbox 360 — Players are able to use Xbox Kinect to direct their Sims and their pets using voice commands built specifically for The Sims player in mind.
- Fully controllable pets just like your Sims. Pets are playable, so you can direct your Sim’s pet to hunt, climb, dig and more. Who knows what kind of mischief they might get into!
- Give your pets personality traits! For the first time in The Sims franchise history, The Sims 3 Pets gives your pet traits which allow you to create truly unique animals with personalities all of their own!
- New pet choices! Sims can adopt specific breeds of cats and big and small dogs.
- Sims can take their pets into Town! Take your dog to the park or bring your cat to the library.
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Developer: The Sims Studio