Guys from PROCYON released a new CloneDVD of a pretty good racing game Test Drive Unlimited. This finally looks like some decent title after the months of game crap – one would almost think it’s not a computer game but the reality – it looks so good. Test Drive Unlimited is well known for all XboX 360 players, because this is a PC conversion. We can expect a cracked version soon, but in meanwhile, you can play with this sweetie. Insstructions are simple: unpack, mount with latest dt4, install, use included loader, play!
The ultimate automotive and lifestyle gaming experience, Test Drive Unlimited lets gamers race over more than 1000 miles of diverse, photo-realistic Hawaiian terrain with 90 licensed cars and bikes from the world’s most exclusive manufacturers. With a challenging single player game and host of online options enabling gamers to interact with thousands of others simultaneously, Test Drive Unlimited is racing reinvented.
The PC game has been painstakingly adapted and configured to get the very best out of the latest cutting edge PC hardware, allowing it to be played in extremely high resolution with the incredible effects taking the visuals of Test Drive Unlimited to a stunning new level. No monthly subscription is required to play. An already highly successful closed beta test will be followed by an open beta in January 2007 with the aim of ensuring that the PC game is perfect in technical and gameplay terms.
- Test Drive Unlimited redefines the racing genre: over 1000 miles of tropical Hawaiian roadways, instant challenges launched with a flash of the headlights, online functionality allowing thousands of gamers to play and up to 8 to race against each other, and much more.
- New Hardcore Mode: Available in free-ride and multiplayer challenges, simulation mode will expand the experience for players looking for ultra-realistic driving for both cars and bikes. For the cars, telemetric data shows the actual physics modelled on real life parameters (independent grip for each tyre, weight transfer with G-meter, suspension, etc). Adapted to steering wheels and the standard controller, the hardcore mode shows drivers exactly where they succeed and where they need to improve, pushing their driving skills and the vehicles to the very limits;
- Online community: launching in January 2007, www.testdriveunlimited.com/community will play host to a global community of elite racers with Player of the Week section, Leaderboards, Hall of Fame showing top scores in real time, ability to load gamer profiles to compare scores, and more;
- TrackIR™ support: Innovative TrackIR technology from NaturalPoint® delivers an unprecedented level of view control, allowing players to look all around the cockpit of their cars using natural head motions for a more immersive and realistic experience;
- Seamless online connection: Unlimited new challenges, opponents and competitions;
Configured for steering wheels: the PC game will work with most existing wheels, and includes manual clutch management (3 pedals) and H shifter to let players get the very best out of the new Hardcore mode;
- 90 licensed vehicles: Cars and bikes from exclusive manufacturers including Ferrari, Lamborghini, Ducati, Aston Martin, Mercedes, Saleen, Shelby, and Jaguar; Realistic cars and bikes: Amazing render quality and unrivalled interior details including full car functions such as radio, electric windows, horn and more;
- Personalisation: Upgrade each car or bike with options from the actual manufacturers’ catalogue. Players create unique characters, buy new homes and garages, and tune and upgrade vehicles with performance kits and new paint jobs;
- Create challenges or races from more than 50 game rules and settings. Upload self-created challenges online to become part of the player community;
- In-game communities: Players can create or join a club to talk, chat, trade, race or organize club-based competitions and tournaments;
- Simplified match making and division based rankings make Test Drive Unlimited the most comprehensive and accessible online racing experience.
- Operating System : Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- CPU : Intel P4 @ 2.4Ghz or AMD Athlon 2800+.
- GPU (Video Cards) : ATI Radeon 9800 256MB VRAM or Nvidia 6600 GT with 256 MB of VRAM
- SPU (Sound Cards) : DirectX 9.0 compatible Sound Card.
- System Memory : 512 MB, 1 GB recommended
- Hard Disk free space: 8 GB
Release name: Test_Drive_Unlimited_CLONEDVD-PROCYON
Size: 1 DVD, 3.59 GB, 39×95 MB
Genre: racing simulation
File name: pro-tedu