Scene group SUSHi released Summer Stars 2012 PAL for WII.
With more than 18 different disciplines & challenges, Summer Stars covers a whole range of summer sports. Players can prove their talent in disciplines like Triple Jump, Mountain Biking, Diving or Sprinting and become a top athlete in the career mode. In multiplayer mode, they can compete directly with up to three friends or family members on split screen – delivering a gripping “just one more go” experience. Summer Stars also leaves it up to the players to decide how far they will be physically involved in the gameplay: the game supports traditional arcade-style controls, as well as motion control via Kinect, PlayStation Move or Wii.
- Get the games back home!
- Summer Stars 2012 Summer Games brings home to you! Look forward to Olympic sports such as archery, triple jump, fencing, hammer throw, high jump, hurdles, sprint, mountain biking, swimming, javelin, pole vault, high diving, trampolining and long jump.
- The sports fun for the whole family
- Summer Stars offers plenty of fun for young and old. The special family mode provides balanced opportunities so that everyone, whether novice or hardcore gamer game, both have their joy.
- Lots of variety
- , the single player mode with comprehensive career system, the thrilling online multiplayer mode for up to four players and the many new game features a lot of variety and provide countless hours of gameplay.
- ! Chase the medals
- you decide how much physical effort you want to bring into play: Summer Stars 2012 supports both the traditional arcade-style controller and motion control via Kinect, PlayStation ® Move and Wii.
Publisher: Koch Media