The other day, group DOA released the latest version of Tag&Rename. This is a must have software for any mp3 or mp4 player owner.
About: Tag&Rename is a music organizer that easily handles all popular digital audio formats. No matter what music compressor you prefer, you can keep your music collection organized with Tag&Rename because it has full native support for: mp3 (ID3v1, ID3v2.2, ID3v2.3 and ID3v2.4 tags), Windows Media wma, asf and wmv files, Ogg Vorbis and Flac (vorbis comments), Apple iTunes aac m4a/mp4/m4p/m4b/m4v files…
Tag&Rename is a software designed for music files management. With Tag&Rename you can quickly and easily organize your music collection using the embedded tag data, write new or edit existing tag information, create id3 tags based on file names, get tags information from freedb, discogs or tracktype.org servers and mach more. Tag&Rename support: mp3 (ID3v1, ID3v2.2, ID3v2.3 and ID3v2.4 tags), MusePack mpc/mp+ (APEv1, APEv2 and ID3v1 tags), Windows Media – wma, asf and wmv files, Ogg Vorbis/Flac/Speex (vorbis comments), Apple iTunes and iPod aac (m4a) files including mp4, lossless m4a and protected m4p files, most popular lossless codecs including Monkey’s Audio, Flac, Wav Pack, Optim Frog, True Audio, Apple and Windows Media lossless formats. Tag&Rename include full Unicode support.
Tag&Rename supports many additional tag fields including lyrics, cover art, rating, mood, disc #, part of a compilation, album artist, classical music fields (Composer, Conductor, etc.), file related URL’s and so on. With Tag&Rename, you can:
- Renamer for mp3, ogg, wma, m4a, mp4, flac, ape and wav files: easily rename files individually or whole directories at a time, preview changes before renaming or undo the last renaming process, rename the folder (including sub folders) containing your music files, and manually edit files and folders names.
- Multi-file or manual music tag editor: edit tags for multiple or single mp3/wma/ogg/m4a/mp4/ flac/ape files, fill-in tag fields using the file name.
- Freedb support: Gets tag information for music albums in seconds using the freedb Internet server.
- Discogs support: search and import album information and cover art from the discogs.com server.
- Text case conversion functions: convert case or capitalize the first letter of each word within file names or tags.
- Rename your mp3 files and folders according to its music information in a batch
create play lists.
- Export wizard can export your music information into any format (csv, xml, html and tab delimited text).
- M3u playlists: create m3u play lists using the unique Quick Save.
- Full Unicode support.