LineZer0 has released the new version of SiSoftware Sandra Enterprise. It is an information & diagnostic utility. It should provide most of the information (including undocumented) you need to know about your hardware, software, and other devices whether hardware or software.
Description: Have you ever wanted a single solution that lets you from one machine remotely diagnose and inspect any machine on the network? Ever need to know what hardware is in the machine three floors down or in another building? In a time is money world, having the information at your finger tips is critical to efficiency in your enterprise. Now you can remotely inspect machines from the comfort of your desk.
Sandra 2013 is a true client-server software solution that allows a single user (or collection of power users) to be able to remotely run diagnostics on machines on your network and return the results to your console.
- 3 native architectures support (x86, x64, ARM).
- Huge official hardware support through technology partners (Intel, AMD/ATI, SiS, VIA).
- 5 native virtualisation technologies support (Virtual PC 7, Virtual Server 2005, Hyper-V Server, VMware Server/ESX, VMware WorkStation/Player)
- 3 native GPGPU/GPAPU platforms support (OpenCL, DirectX Compute Shader, CUDA).
- 4 native Graphics platforms support (DirectX 11.x, DirectX 10.x, DirectX 9, OpenGL 2.0+).
- 9 language versions (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional, Simplified), Russian) in a single installer.
- Enhanced Sandra Lite (Eval) version (free for personal/educational use, evaluation for other uses)