Recently, Serif launched new version of PhotoPlus. If you are photograph, or you simply love pictures, then this is the program you have to install on your computer. Enjoy!
Description: Serif has launched PhotoPlus X6. A fast and powerful photo editor has launched today for photography enthusiasts looking to edit, fix, enhance and organise their digital image collection. PhotoPlus X6, by creative software developer, Serif, allows photographers at any level to quickly and easily create outstanding images – all at an affordable price. The latest version of the award-winning PhotoPlus, which has been certified by Microsoft to be compatible with Windows 8, has a range of new and exciting features. These include the Smart Edge Refinement Tool, which quickly selects and adjusts intricate parts of photos, such as hairs and leaves, when used in conjunction with the program’s improved Selection Brush. Photographers can also take advantage of PhotoPlus X6’s powerful new 64-bit engine. Using all the available memory of computers with a 64-bit operating system, the program now enables users to edit and enhance very large images without the risk of slowing down. Multi-threading technology also utilises all the cores on a modern computer’s processor, making PhotoPlus X6 the fastest version yet. The program’s Raw Studio has been given a complete overhaul and photographers can now benefit from the inclusion of more convenient in-place adjustments like curves, lighting, colour and lens corrections, and noise reduction. With speed improvements to the core engine of PhotoPlus, Raw images can be loaded even faster. Users can also create masks to control adjustments in specific areas, fix red eye, repair and crop images – all directly in the re-engineered Raw Studio. Other new features include Non-destructive Crop, which saves all image data so photos can be restored and re-cropped again without losing other edits that have been applied. Photographers can also control blur and saturation to create stunning miniature Tilt Shift effects in the new Depth-of-Field filter. In addition, the program also includes new Vector Masks and Fill Layers tools, plus improvements to noise reduction, zoom range and guides.
- New: 64-bit Engine – Quickly load and edit very large image files without the risk of running out of computer memory.
- New: Smart Selection Brush – Create fast and accurate selections with greater control and smoothness.
- New: Smart Edge Refinement – Using new edge refinement technology, this tool makes it easy to select and adjust intricate parts of photos.
- Improved: Raw Studio – With the new 64-bit operation, Raw image files can be loaded and edited faster than ever before.
- New: Non-destructive Crop – Saves all image data so photos can be re-cropped again without losing the original image.
- New: Depth-of-Field Filter – Create stunning miniature Tilt Shift effects by controlling blur and saturation.
- New: Vector Masks – Create vector masks with fully editable smooth curves for masking layers or adjustments.
- New: Fill Layers – Fill a layer with a solid color or gradient and adjust them after creation.
- Improved: Noise Reduction – Reduce noise in images using a new filter which analyses images for frequency noise and removes unwanted artifacts.
- Improved: Zoom Range – PhotoPlus’ zoom range has been doubled to improve detailed editing of large images or icon creation.
- Improved: Guides – Guides can now be dragged out from the ruler area or placed accurately with the Alt modifier.