Scribblenauts Unlimited features a huge side-scrolling open world where you can help the game’s hero, Maxwell, solve robust puzzles and challenges, released by scene group SKIDROW. Enjoy!
Description: Scribblenauts is back with Scribblenauts Unlimited, featuring more expansive gameplay and setting no limits on how the player uses his or her imagination within the game.
Created and developed by 5TH Cell, Scribblenauts Unlimited features a huge side-scrolling open world with new, high-definition hand-drawn scenery and objects where players can help the game’s hero, Maxwell, solve robust puzzles and challenges by summoning any object they can imagine. Players now have the ability to create their own original objects, assign unique properties, and share them with other players online — to be used in game or further modified as they like! And for the first time, learn the backstory about Maxwell’s parents, his twin sister Lily, and how he got his magical notepad.
- All-New Unbound World: Explore an open universe consisting of 41 levels with 50+ starites and 500+ starite shards accounting for 20+ hours of gameplay, and unlimited hours using every level as a playground.
- Object Creation and Sharing: Not impressed by an angry, polka-dotted shark”? How about a zombie, robotic skateshark” that breathes fire? It’s all possible with the new object creator. Use them in your game to solve puzzles and share them online with your friends, while modifying their own creation to your liking.
- Object Library: Store previously summoned objects and your own creations in Maxwell’s magic backpack for easy access and future use.
- Merit Board: Each world comes with a comprehensive list of hints, including the new Starite Vision helper highlighting all nearby starites and starite shards.
- HD Graphics: The game features beautiful high-definition hand-drawn scenery and objects.
Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive
Developer: 5th Cell