Scooby-Doo! First Frights is the latest Scooby-Doo game. It is developed by Torus Games. First Frights was published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, and released on September 22, 2009. The game tied in with the release of Scooby-Doo! The Mystery Begins on DVD. This is the fourth Scooby-Doo game to use a laugh track. Enjoy this fine release thanx to scene legends RELOADED.
In Scooby-Doo! First Frights, players put their sleuthing skills to the test solving puzzles, combating enemies and collecting clues before unmasking each mysterious villain. After solving each mystery, players can use unlockable character costumes for Scooby-Doo, Fred, Velma, and the rest of the gang to access new areas in every level.
- Multiple Mysterious Environments: Featuring four all-new mysteries spread over more than 20 levels
- Explore the Phantom Cruise Ship, Haunted High School, Foreboding Castle and more!
- Sleuthing times Two: Switch between characters or play with friends at any time using two player co-op with easy drop-in, drop-out gameplay.
- Spooky Disguises: With access to a variety of spooky disguises, players can camouflage themselves in super-powerful costumes with new abilities unique to each character.
- Back to the Beginning: Become part of the Mystery, Inc. team and solve their first cases with hours of entertainment in Story or Explore mode.
- Solve Exclusive Mysteries: Each story has a new setting with a mysterious villain created specifically for the game. Collect clues and try to solve the mystery!
Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive
Developer: Torus Games
ESRB: E10+ for Everyone 10+: Cartoon Violence