Here we have a long expected game Prototype. Razor1911 has released this beauty. This game is published by Activision & developed by Radical Entertainment. Read Nfo for installation instructions.
The game is set in New York City as a virus infects people and government military try to defend against it. The protagonist of the story is named Alex Mercer, who has enemy-absorbing and shapeshifting powers. He can take memories, experiences, biomass and physical forms of the enemies through absorption. Alex can also shapeshift into more specialized forms for attack, defense or sensory enhancement. All of these together are intended to give players multiple ways to complete their objectives. Parallel to the game’s storyline is the ability to play the game as a sandbox-style video game giving the player free roam of New York City.
You are the PROTOTYPE, Alex Mercer, hiding in human form. You step out onto the streets of New York with no memory, but limitless power. As a terrifying viral epidemic sweeps across Manhattan, top-secret Black Watch Special Forces move in, transforming it into a war zone. Delve into the mysteries of your origin, the true nature of your power and your part in a conspiracy 40 years in the making.
- Deadly shape shifting action
- Unprecedented locomotion and agility
- Deceive & destroy gameplay
- New , original experience for games
- New York city is your playground
Minimum system specification:
- Windows® XP (with Service Pack 3) and DirectX® 9.0c or (Windows Vista® with Service Pack 2)
- 256 MB 3D hardware accelerator card required – 100% DirectX® 9.0c with Shader Model 3 support*
- Pentium(R) Intel Core® 2 Duo 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ or better
- 1 GB of RAM for Windows ® XP / 2 GB Windows ® Vista systems
- 8 GB of uncompressed hard disk space (Plus 500MB for swap file.)
Release name: Prototype-Razor1911
Size: 7.85 gb
Published by: Activision
Developed by: Radical Entertainment
Release Date: June 9, 2009