AiR released the latest update of Presonus Studio One, for both Windows and MacOsX. Enjoy.
Studio One…Artists of all levels, from beginner to seasoned professional, will find Studio One a serious alternative to the intimidating, bloated offerings currently considered the standards. It’s a groundbreaking music creation and production application for Mac OS X and Windows XP/Vista/7 that makes audio recording, MIDI sequencing, and audio mastering ridiculously simple right out of the box.
Studio One changes the rules of the game with fresh code, innovative drag-and-drop MIDI mapping and plug-in management, auto-configuration with PreSonus hardware, insanely good audio quality, unlimited tracks and plug-ins per track, and a powerful, inventive Start page.
- Elegant single-window work environment.
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality.
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses and FX channels.
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player.
- Integrated mastering solution with automatic mix updating, waveform editing, effects, Red Book CD burning, and digital release.
- Automatic delay compensation.
- Advanced automation.
- 64-bit processing (even on 32-bit machines).
- Easy-to-use sidechain routing.
- 64-bit effects suite.
- Virtual instruments collection.
- User-friendly sampler.
- Intuitive MIDI-mapping system.
- Real-time audio timestretching and resampling.
- AU, VST2, VST3, and ReWire support.
- K System metering.
- Gigabytes of content.
- Compatible with any ASIO-, Windows Audio-,or Core Audio-compliant audio interface.