Today guys at MAGNiTUDE came with a new version of the popular video-edit software Pinnacle Studio. Pinnacle Studio Plus 11 helps you harness the power of the latest technologies – HD, Windows Vista, Web Publishing and more – without compromising ease of use. Directly import your digital videos, photos and audio into Pinnacle Studio Plus from a wide range of devices including DV, HDV and AVCHD camcorders, and digital still cameras. The software automatically detects scenes and creates clips to get started.
The newest edition of the best-selling Pinnacle Studio video editing software, Pinnacle Studio Plus Version 11, is all about innovation. This full-featured yet accessible application lets true video enthusiasts harness the power of the latest technologies without compromising ease of use. Pinnacle Studio Plus has an extensive range of capabilities which include compatibility with the new Windows Vista operating system, HD DVD and AVCHD format editing and disc burning, Hi-Fi audio music generation, and automatic Web publishing. With improved performance and speed, and a sleek new user interface, Pinnacle Studio Plus offers customers a video editing experience like never before.
New Key Features:
- From capture to editing and disc burning: A complete HD workflow with HD DVD authoring on standard DVD media – Pinnacle Studio Plus edits native HDV or AVCHD footage and then authors HD DVD format discs that will play on the latest HD players. You can even combine projects that mix SDV, HDV and photos that are then “up-sampled” to HD resolution.
- Now with cutting-edge AVCHD capabilities: Pinnacle Studio Plus users can now import and edit the latest HD format, projected to become the primary HDV format for Camcorder leaders like Panasonic and Sony, allowing for more HDV content in half the space.
- Windows Vista compatibility: The perfect companion to the new Windows Vista operating system, Pinnacle Studio version 11 provides full compatibility and a sleek look while it offers complete video editing tools to do more with home video content.
- Scorefitter music generator: Automatically generate soundtracks, now with 40 source tracks, which include greater variation and 48k audio samples for higher fidelity and increased accuracy than previous solutions.
- New User Interface: Pinnacle Studio’s interface is scalable, making it perfect for working on widescreen monitors or adjusting the windows to get close to the task at hand while keeping all the tools at your fingertips.
- Simplified Web publishing: Anticipating people’s desire to share their video creations on the Web, Pinnacle Studio makes Web publishing automatic. Users can now post their movies publicly on Yahoo! Videos (more to come) or privately with just a few simple clicks.
- Improved speed and performance: Pinnacle Studio Plus now installs faster and exports files of any type at speeds double* those previously possible. (* an average; results may vary)
- Windows® XP with SP2 or Windows Vista™ operating system (32 bit Windows Vista recommended)
- Intel® Pentium® or AMD® Athlon® 1.8 GHz or higher (2.4 GHz recommended)
- Intel® Pentium® HT or AMD® Athlon® 2.4 GHz or 1.6 GHz Dual core required for Windows Vista
- Intel® Core™2 Duo 2.4 GHz or higher required for AVCHD editing
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended) – 1 GB required for HD and/or Windows Vista (2 GB recommended)
1.5 GB required for AVCHD (2 GB required on Windows Vista)
- DirectX® 9 or higher compatible graphics card with 64 MB (128 MB recommended) – 128 MB required on Windows Vista (256 MB ATI® Radeon®9600+ or NVIDIA® GeForce™ 6 or higher recommended)
256 MB required for HD and AVCHD editing (ATI® Radeon®9600+ or NVIDIA® GeForce™ 6 or higher recommended)
- 1 GB of disk space to install software and 3+ GB to install bonus content
Release Name: PINNACLE.STUDIO.PLUS.V11-MAGNiTUDE
Size: 2.26GB, m-pinc11
Links: Homepage, links removed, complaints received