CORE has released the new version of “PhotoLine” for Windows & MacOSX. This application loads very fast compared to Photoshop, and offers a very similar interface, with most of your tools placed on the left.
Description: PhotoLine is an imaging processing software, image browser, layout program, vector editor, batch converter and web editor with many functions. It is available as 32 or 64 bit application. The imaging functions fully support Lab, CMYK, and 16 bit per channel, ICC profiles and raw data of digital cameras. It offers all tools you need painting, cloning, filtering, blending and flood fill, special effects like squirl, shadow, glowing, disturb, morphing, and 3d projection. Working layers, clipping layers, dynamic layer effects. EXIF digital camera data and IPTC data are supported. Multiple undo or redo levels, plug-in filters and much more. Support for many picture formats. The image browser shows your image folders, you can copy, add or remove folders, show image information. Create empty sheets of paper, place your images, text, and vector graphics on it.
- Integrates raster graphics editor, vector graphics editor and basic desktop publishing in one program
- Full color management, including Monitor proofing
- RGB, CMYK, Lab and grayscalecolor models; color models and ICC profiles can be chosen on a layer by layer basis
- 8, 16 and 32 bits of colour depth per channel
- Full layer support, including blending modes and grouping
- Non-destructive workflow by adjustment layers, multiple layer masks per layer, and layer styles
- Non-destructive scaling, rotating and perspective correction
- Most filters available as adjustment layers.