Here we have another updated build for Parallels Desktop. Nothing special to say about it.
Parallels Desktop is simply the world’s bestselling, top-rated, and most trusted solution for running Windows applications on your Mac. With Parallels Desktop for Mac, you can seamlessly run both Windows and Mac OS X applications side-by-side without rebooting. Drag-and-drop files between Windows and Mac applications, launch Windows applications from your Mac dock, and do much more with speed, control and confidence.
Seamless Simplicity Use Run Windows programs like they were native to your Mac. Setting up Parallels Desktop for Mac is simple and quick. Enjoy the best of both worlds – Windows and Mac OS X – on one seamless desktop.
Performance and Personalization Experience as much or as little Windows as you want. Multiple view modes make it possible for you to customize the level of integration between Mac and Windows without compromising performance.
- Run Windows 8, Ubuntu, and Fedora on the latest models of Mac computers (MacBook Air (mid 2012), MacBook Pro (mid 2012) , MacBook Pro with Retina display).
- Run Fedora 17 in virtual machines.
- Install Parallels Desktop on Mac computers running OS X Mountain Lion.
- Use IMG disc images for the virtual machine CD/DVD-ROM drive.
- Use USB 3.0 devices in virtual machines.
- Improved Parallels Mobile connectivity with Mac.
- Improved Linux distributions detection during Express installation.
- Enhanced Retina display support.
Release name: Parallels.Desktop.v7.0.15104.MAC.OSX-P2P
Links: Homepage –