ELOHiM has released the new tutorial “Excel for Mac 2016” from Lynda. Enjoy!
Description: Conquer some of the most daunting features in Microsoft Excel: formulas and functions. In this Excel for Mac 2016 update to his popular series, author Dennis Taylor presents numerous formulas and functions in Excel and shows how to use them efficiently. The course begins with tips and keyboard shortcuts to accelerate the way you work with formulas within one or multiple worksheets. Dennis then covers how to perform logical tests with the IF, AND, OR, and NOT functions; search and retrieve data with lookup functions (VLOOKUP, MATCH, and INDEX); analyze data with statistical functions; use text functions to clean up worksheets; work with array formulas and functions, and master date and time calculations. Dennis focuses on practical examples that transition effortlessly to real-world scenarios. Start watching to take advantage of the tremendous power offered by Excel formulas and functions.
- Understanding how the hierarchy of operators affects formula results
- Knowing when to use absolute vs. relative references
- Using Formula Builder for unfamiliar functions
- Displaying a worksheet’s formulas and highlighting formula cells
- Converting formulas to values
- Creating 3D formulas to gather data from multiple sheets
- Creating and expanding nested IF functions; using AND, OR, and NOT with IF
- Looking up information with VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, MATCH, and INDEX
- Analyzing data with the statistical functions: MEDIAN, MODE, etc.
- Using the power functions: COUNTIF, SUMIF, COUNTIFS, AVERAGEIFS, and more
- Calculating financial data such as payments
- Performing basic math