Scene group Lz0 released the latest update of Network LookOut Administrator Professional.
Description: The Network LookOut Administrator Professional allows you to see live screens of remote computers. This way, you can always watch what users are doing on the remote computer. Additionally, you have the ability to take control of a remote computer by controlling the mouse and keyboard; this is especially useful when you need to assist the person who uses the remote computer. If you are an administrator, you can easily administer remote computers from your computer. To increase your efficiency the console now include several tools that can be executed on all or just selected remote computers. You have also a full control over running processes on remote computers. Application works through Internet, LAN, WLAN or VPN. Agent can be remotely installed. Communication uses encrypted data streams.
- Displaying a live picture of a remote computer.
- You can take control of a remote computer by controlling its mouse and keyboard.
- More remote screens can be displayed in a table.
- A remote screen can be zoomed to an actual size.
- The name of the connected user is displayed.
- When lower bandwidth is required, the refresh interval can be enlarged.
- Power off, restart, hibernate, suspend remote computers
- Log off desktop users
- Lock workstation
- Control screensaver
- Automatic connection to a remote computer is optional.
- Settings for the agent are encrypted and password protected.
- Connection to a remote computer is password protected.
- Access to monitoring the console is password protected. If more users use the same computer, different profiles and access passwords can be set.
- More monitoring consoles can be connected to the same remote computer.
- You have full control over running processes.
- Application can optionally use encrypted communication.
- Agent can be remotely installed.