Here’s P2P with the latest game in the NFS franchise, Need For Speed: The Run for PC. This release has been tested and works well, read the NFO for installation instructions. For those with bandwidth limitations, wait for a RIP or for the SCENE release. Enjoy!
Description: Adrenaline junkies and speed fiends will find themselves on the wrong side of the law when they race for their lives in Need for Speed: The Run. This game takes players on a heart-pounding cross-country race from San Francisco to New York. Players are lured into an underground world of illicit, high-stakes racing. The heat is on — and it isn’t just the fuzz who are after you. Entering the race is just the beginning as you blow across borders, weave through dense urban traffic, rocket down icy mountain passes and navigate narrow canyons at breakneck speeds.
Powered by DICE’s state-of-the-art Frostbite 2 engine, Need for Speed: The Run takes the action racing genre to new heights with stunning visuals and car physics that hug the road even at top speeds all built around a gripping storyline. The cars are hot, the racing is intense and the story will have you at the edge of your seat … all the way from the Golden Gate Bridge to the Empire State building.
- From the Golden Gate to the Empire State — Compete in The Run, an illicit race across the most iconic and treacherous roads from San Francisco to New York. There are no rules and no allies in the cities, deserts, mountains and canyons than stand between you and the finish line.
- You are Jack’s Competitive Edge — Jack is in a race for his life, but he’s got something the competition doesn’t: You. Keep Jack one step ahead of the dangers from his dark past, both inside and outside the car. It’s up to you to get Jack to New York in one piece and ahead of the competition.
- Beat Your Friends — Connect to Autolog. Compare your times against those that matter most. Compete to be the best. Autolog now tracks your entire career – making every second of every race count in the battle to be the fastest to New York.
- Racing Powered by Frostbite 2 — The powerful new Frostbite 2 engine, created by the award-winning DICE studio, advances technical achievements to deliver a gameplay experience with an unprecedented level of visual detail, environmental immersion, and emotional impact.
- Compete in High Octane Multi-Player Racing — The most accessible online racing experience ever offered. With matchmaking technology, join races already in progress instead of waiting in lobbies. Create a party with friends, pick a playlist of your favorite challenges and compete for supremacy across every stage of The Run. By mastering all of the playlists you can level up and earn access to exclusive vehicles, upgrades and abilities.
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Developer: Black Box