Hello rlslog readers! As some of you might have noticed (i hope ) i have not posted anything for the past 2 weeks or so. This is because i went on some travels around Europe with some mates and therefore had no time to rlslog . Anyway i have returned now (at least for a while) and will hopefully be back to my best and bring all the latest Gaming Scene news. (and lots of other stuff to!). Newest to hit The Scene is NBA Live 08. Propably not as exciting as the new PES but basketball is a popular sport so it should get some of you downloading. Especially with some of the lowest system specs i have seen in a while. Have fun!
“good game, just play it”
When the game is on the line and the ball is in your hands, what will you do? Will you penetrate, drive the lane and rise above the rim for a monster dunk, or find an opening on the perimeter and sink a game-winning three? Take control of the game with a full arsenal to win the one-on-one match-up from every spot on the floor with NBA LIVE 08.
Taking a page out of NBA STREET Homecourt’s book, NBA LIVE 08 introduces Quickstrike Ballhandling. This intuitive gameplay mechanic is mapped to the right analog stick and gives you the direct responsiveness you need to perform a full repertoire of ankle-breaking ball-handling moves that let you dominate on the perimeter.
Pass the ball inside and win the battle in the post with all-new ‘own the paint’ post play for the big men down low. Use the new shot-countershot control to string together combos of fakes and shots to fool your defender into committing and create space for the game-defining bucket.
Providing an unrivaled level of authenticity to the sport, NBA LIVE 08 introduces hot spots, where real NBA shot data is used to illuminate the locations on the floor where your players are most effective. Couple this with all-new signature go-to moves that capture the essence of the NBA’s best, and you can now play the game on a console like you see it from the stands.
On the perimeter, in the paint, and with complete authenticity to the sport of basketball, dominate with your go-to move with NBA LIVE 08.
- Own the Paint—Put the ball in the hands of your big men and go head-to-head in the lane. With all-new moves and counters, including pump fakes, drop-steps, and spins, post play has never been better.
- Who’s Hot, Who’s Not — Using actual NBA shot tracking data, know who to feed and who to defend based on a shooter’s hot spots, an all-new on-screen overlay showing you exactly where a player is most dangerous.
- Dominate with Your Go-To Move—Every player has a go-to move that they consistently go to when the game is on the line. Now the signature go-to moves of the NBA’s best players have been realistically re-created to help you to score when it counts. That patented step back jumper? A fadeaway with the big leg kick? If it’s in the game, it’s in the game.
- NBA All-Star Weekend—Throw down a monster dunk in the slam dunk competition, or play with you’re a team comprised of your favorite NBA superstars in the NBA All-Star game.
- Dynasty Mode™ Enhancements—All-new, Dynasty Scenarios allow even the casual gamer to immerse themselves into Dynasty Mode. Don’t feel like playing full games? Now you can customize your experience and play out a specific game scenario.
- FIBA World Championship Mode— Compete in an eight team international tournament using authentic FIBA rosters and teams, including, the United States, Spain, France, and more.
- ESPN Integration*– The worldwide leader in sports, will keep you up to date in the world of sports from the in game scrolling sports ticker, ESPN Radio and ESPN News.
- Pentium III 1.3 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 64MB Graphic Card (GeForce 4 or better)
- 4 GB HDD
- Windows XP/Vista?
Release name: NBA_Live_08-HATRED
Size: 1 DVD5, 3.46 GB
File names: htd-nbl8