Scene group iMARS released NBA Baller Beats for XBOX360. A sports game which is based on NBA, so for all basketball lovers this one is sure to have a grab on… Enjoy!
Description: NBA Baller Beats challenges players using a real basketball to master ball-handling skills by dribbling and performing moves to the beats of an eclectic soundtrack. Train alongside your favorite NBA franchise unlocking songs, difficulty levels, environment accessories, and over 100 posters and Panini’s 2012 NBA HOOPS trading cards that showcase NBA players’ greatest moves. The music is your guide as the Kinect motion sensor captures every movement of both player and ball to create an entirely new basketball gaming experience. Master crossovers, pump fakes, behind-the-back, around-the-world and more as you bounce the ball to the beat of 30 licensed tracks that span across decades and genres including hip-hop, rock and old school classics. Today Majesco Entertainment officially announced 15 of the 30 songs featured in-game.
- NBA Baller Beats is a fun, high-energy, first-of-its kind basketball video game for Kinect that is unlike any sports video game on the market.
- The game is extremely innovative; it requires you to actively play using a real basketball (which is included free with the game
- Aspire to perform like a pro as you master ball-handling skills..
- The music acts as your guide as you bounce the ball to the beats of a slamming soundtrack.
- Features an electric mix of music across decades and genres, from hip-hop to rock to old school classics