Scene group MeGaHeRTZ released the very latest version (v2.6.1) of the popular Traktor Pro 2 software by Native Instruments. Whether it’s for learning purposes or professional purposes, if you ever were or still are into DJing this is most definitely the tool for you. Enjoy this very latest version, check out the NFO and have fun!
Description: Native Instruments Traktor Scratch Pro is the premium system for pro DJs who want to spin digital tracks on vinyl and CD. Including a full version of the leading Traktor Scratch Pro software, with access to all its features, Native Instruments has set the gold-standard in pro digital vinyl systems. Incredible and precise, the control vinyl and CDs give you ultimate opportunities to mix your set between your own Records, CDs and Computer Audio Files. The high-end AUDIO 8 DJ interface, ingenious Multicore cabling as well as the last word in creative and intuitive software, Traktor Scratch Pro is the definitive fusion of analog and digital DJing.
- Professional DJ software, integrating industry-standard workflows into an intuitive and stylish interface.
- Modular user interface featuring 4 playback decks with automatic beat-gridding of tracks, advanced beat detection and Sync Lock for perfect mixing.
- 21 professional effects – tempo sync to any deck or route an external source through the industry-leading effects section.
- Auto Loop makes it easy to create synchronized loops on the fly with precise control over loop In and Out points.
- Fully featured 4-channel mixer, emulating the Xone: 92™ 4-band EQ and filters by Allen and Heath and three other high end equalizers.
- Real-time track management with incremental search, Crate Flick artwork browsing, iPod™ and iTunes compatibility.
- Play, cue, jog wheel control, hot cues, and loop setting / adjusting follow the same intuitive workflow as industry-standard hardware.
- Automatic gain control based on perceived loudness; high-quality key correction.
- Directly record your set to disk with the integrated recorder supporting internal and external audio input.
- Supports multiple MIDI controllers and advanced MIDI assignments, as well as the syncing of external gear through MIDI clock functionality.