Group iNViSiBLE released new version of programmers-oriented application ModelRight Professional. This software allows you to model the structure of your database and it doesn’t matter if you work with MySQL, MSSQL or Oracle. Protected by well known Armadillo, crack included. Enjoy
Need to design, visualize or document your database? ModelRight 3 can reverse engineer your existing database to give you a graphical view of it, generate all the SQL statements to create the database, or synchronize your database model with the database to keep your design up to date. Do you need to control the most detailed aspects of your database? ModelRight 3 has more complete and in-depth support for your database’s (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL or any via ODBC) most advanced features.
ModelRight brings a fresh, new look to database design. It provides an innovative design environment that consists of windows and toolbars that work together to provide a database design environment that is both intuitive and easy to use. If you were writing a document, you wouldn’t want to have to endlessly pop up dialogs just to make a change. So why would you want to edit your data model that way? With ModelRight, you don’t have to. Simply select the object you want to edit and edit it. Web-like hyperlinks provide an easy way to navigate to related objects. It’s a common UI design that provides for better overall ease of use, but only ModelRight makes it available in a database design tool.
- Undo/Redo – Unlimited or user-defined number of levels.
- Copy/Paste and Drag/Drop – Within or between models. Careful. You’ld be surprised how many other products either don’t have this or it doesn’t work as advertised.
- Find – Find any object in the model by its type, name or any other property. Search using regular expressions and other common search criteria.
- Reporting – Maximum reporting flexibility by using XSLT Templates to generate reports. Click on the icon on the right to view an actual generated report.
- Impact Analysis – The transaction history shows the full impact of any change that you make as you make it. View, save or print this info or use it to roll back changes.