Scene group EAT released the latest update of MIRC.
Description: mIRC is a popular Internet Relay Chat client used by millions of people, and thousands of organizations, to communicate, share, play and work with each other on IRC networks around the world. Serving the Internet community for over a decade, mIRC has evolved into a powerful, reliable and fun piece of technology. mIRC is a full featured Internet Relay Chat client for Windows that can be used to communicate, share, play or work with others on IRC networks around the world, either in multi-user group conferences or in one-to-one private discussions. It has a clean, practical interface that is highly configurable and supports features such as buddy lists, file transfers, multi-server connections, SSL encryption, proxy support, UTF-8 display, customizable sounds, spoken messages, tray notifications, message logging, and more.
- SSL certificate hashes are now stored in the servers.ini file for all certificates and a warning is displayed if a certificate has changed since the last connection.
- An issue with the /help command not displaying the correct location of a search term has been fixed.
- The /run command has been changed to improve backward compatibility with older scripts.
- The way the Escape key works has been changed so that it clears the contents of the current editbox if the “Escape key minimizes window” option is not enabled.
- A /hotlink bug that prevented hotlink popup menus from being displayed has been fixed.
- The maximized window position is now saved correctly when the “on startup minimize mIRC to tray” option is enabled.
- Urls in your own messages are now once again saved to the urls list.
- An issue with the “Hide tips when locked” option, that caused tips to flicker briefly in view, has been fixed.
- The editbox buffer feature has been improved and should now work more reliably in different contexts.
- The /vol -v command now correctly sets the master volume on newer versions of Windows.
- Other changes and bug fixes.