P2P released the latest version (v0.2.0) of the world-wide popular game Minecraft – Pocket Edition for ANDROiD. Make sure you read What’s New and the installation instructions on how to install below, enjoy!
Description: Imagine it, build it. Create worlds on the go with Minecraft – Pocket Edition! The new Minecraft – Pocket Edition allows you to build on the go. Use blocks to create masterpieces as you travel, hangout with friends, sit at the park, the possibilities are endless. Move beyond the limits of your computer and play Minecraft everywhere you go.
- Randomized worlds
- Build anything you can imagine
- Build with 36 different kinds of blocks
- Invite and play with friends to your world (local wireless network)
- Save multi-player worlds on your own phone
What’s New in v0.2.0?
- Major version 0.2.0 (first survival update)
- + New mode! Choose between Survival and Creative mode when creating a map
- + New blocks; most notably doors, fences and fence gates
- + Added flying to Creative mode (double tap jump)
- + Added mobs; sheep and zombies being the first
- + Day and night in Survival mode, with monsters coming at night…
- + Gather resources from nature!
- + Tools for different purposes (digging, attacking.. shearing)
1) Copy the .apk file inside the archive to your phone’s SD Card.
2) Browse the SD Card via your phone, you can use a third party file explorer for this named ES File Explorer. (FREE on the Android Market)
3) Install it and play!