XiSO has released Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac, the best option for Mac users who share released at home, work, or at school.
Description: It gives you familiar professional to get the most out of all your projects. Create documents from polished templates. Rely on Outlook for Mac for your e-mail needs and more. And use the Office for Mac ribbon interface that gives you the tools you need at your fingertips and a familiar Office experience across PC and Mac. What could be more efficient than that?
- Template Gallery: More themes, more templates, more customizable. Easily access thousands of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel 2011 themes and templates, and use them to create beautiful, professional-looking documents.
- New Database and Conversation View: Consolidate and easily access your e-mail. Office for Mac 2011 delivers a new application for all your mission-critical e-mails, scheduling, contacts, and more – Outlook for Mac 2011.
- Perform common tasks, fast. Office for Mac 2011 features a dynamic ribbon interface that puts commonly used features right where you need them, in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook for Mac.
- Work together easily and efficiently, with cloud-hosted Web Apps that let individuals and businesses share, edit, and interact with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel documents. Collaboration has never been easier—wherever you, your colleagues, and your clients are located.
- Coauthoring: One document, multiple writers. Coauthor documents in real time, with as many contributors as you like. Office for Mac 2011 gives you better ways to work together—so that you never have to worry about version control again.
- Outlook: See your invitations and your calendar, at a glance. Inline calendaring now happens right in your inbox—so you don’t have to switch back and forth from your calendar to e-mail.
- PowerPoint: Put on a show—anywhere—with Broadcast Slide Show. Now you can remotely present your PowerPoint slides to anyone with an Internet connection. Your viewers don’t even need to have PowerPoint installed to view your show.