Miasmata is a first-person survival/adventure game about a plague-stricken scientist who is on a journey to discover a cure, released by scene group SKIDROW. Enjoy!
Description: Miasmata is a first-person survival/adventure game, developed from the ground-up by brothers Joe and Bob Johnson. Robert Hughes is a scientist seeking a cure for a plague with which he himself has been stricken. His journey takes him to a remote island called Eden, where he hopes to reunite with his colleagues. Unfortunately, he soon discovers that something has gone terribly wrong at the research outpost, and as he sets out in search of plants and fungi for lab experiments on his own, a mysterious and deadly creature begins stalking him in the lush island flora.
- Experience: An engine built from the ground up, featuring voxel-based volumetric clouds, advanced water reflection and refraction, volumetric light-shafts and atmospheric scattering simulations.
- Explore: A lush and incredibly detailed natural word. The island landscape is covered by forests with lush canopies. The terrain surfaces are blanketed by tufts of moss and grass. The forest floors have thick undergrowth and are littered with fallen leaves, rotting logs, stumps and sticks.
- Discover: Dozens of camps, outposts and ruins. Find maps, notes and clues that lead you on your adventure.
- Survive: A deadly world. Discover plants and fungi and synthesize them into life-saving medicines. Find water and shelter to stave off fever, dehydration and exhaustion. Use stealth and cunning to escape the deadly creature.
- Create: A map of the island using an innovative cartography mechanic. Use a true-to-life triangulation system to pinpoint your location on the island and construct a map of the its boundaries, contours and landmarks.
Genre: First-Person Adventure
Download: UPLOADED (Single ISO Link)