Scene group FLT released the game Metro:Last Light for PC.
Description: The game is set in the same post-apocalyptic future as its predecessor, Metro 2033. In it, mankind is struggling to survive beneath the ruins of post-apocalyptic Moscow, in the tunnels of the Metro, away from the deadly threats outside. People and animals who have been exposed to the poisonous substances filling the skies have become mutants who stalk the catacombs and hunt its inhabitants. The survivors are fighting against each other for the remaining resources instead of standing together to fight these dangerous creatures. They all covet an ultimate weapon; a powerful doomsday device from the military vaults of D6. Civil war among the survivors seems imminent and might lead to the end of humanity.
- A gripping, story-driven first person shooter, Metro: Last Light is the hugely anticipated sequel to 2010’s critically acclaimed classic Metro 2033
- Experience thrilling combat with an exotic arsenal of hand-made weaponry against deadly foes – both human and mutant – and use stealth to launch attacks under the cover of darkness
- Explore the post-apocalyptic world of the Moscow Metro, one of the most immersive, atmospheric game worlds ever created
- Fight for every bullet and every last breath in a claustrophobic blend of survival horror and FPS gameplay
- Next generation technology boasting stunning lighting and physics sets a new graphical benchmark on both console and PC
- Wage post-apocalyptic warfare online, as Last Light delivers an intense multiplayer experience amongst the dark Russian ruins