After the XBOX360 release here’s the WII release of this Action game Men In Black: Alien Crisis. Enjoy..!
Men In Black: Alien Crisis is a Third-Person Shooter in which players assume the role of the brand-new “MIB” agent Peter Delacoeur in a struggle against an alien plot for universal domination. The game is a standalone video game companion to the 2012 major motion picture, “Men In Black III”. Features include a large arsenal of customizable weapons, tools/techniques for identifying aliens in disguise and other hidden threats, cinematic chase scenes, multiplayer support including co-op, and compatibility with the Wii Top Shot Elite controller accessory.
- Third-Person Combat Tactics – Dodge and take cover as you battle hostile aliens in this action-packed, Third-Person Rail Shooter.
- Nothing Is What It Seems – Aliens often use clever disguises. Employ “MIB” investigative techniques to detect hidden threats.
- Diverse and Customizable Weapons – Wield a full arsenal of official “MIB” weaponry from the Noisy Cricket, to the Deatomizer and even select from a full array of awesome firepower modes such as “Freeze Ray” and “Anti-Gravity Grenade.”
- High Octane Action-Oriented Experience – Pursue and escape fierce aliens in intense cinematic chase sequences.
- Multiplayer Battles – Challenge your friends and family to competitive split screen two-player or up to four-player “hot-seat” action.
- Top Shot Elite Compatible – Take your fight against alien scum to the next level with the Top Shot Elite peripheral.