Scene group SUSHi has released Major League Baseball 2K12 for Wii. Gameplay has improved drastically as the hitting is much easier then before, and pitching is harder which makes it more realistic than before … Enjoy!
Description: The longest running Major League Baseball franchise returns with MLB 2K12 from 2K Sports. The game features advanced pitching & hitting controls, detailed player tendencies & scouting reports, and immersive game modes for any level of fan.
- Total control pitching and hitting as the Wii Remote allows you to flick your wrist to drop a nasty splitter in the dirt or crush an opposing pitcher’s mistake
- A variety of standard game modes, including Franchise Mode and Tournament Mode
- Take your game away from the standard baseball diamond and into crazy settings like Egypt and a blacktop stadium in this captivating four-player mode
- Enjoy the pure pleasure of the long ball as you take control of baseball’s best sluggers and go deep with your Wii Remote in the Home Run Derby
- Tracks handpicked by SPIN magazine, featuring Cool Kids, Skrillex, The Joy Formidable, Grouplove, My Morning Jacket and more
Publisher: Take-Two Interactive
Developer: Visual Concepts
Release name: Major.League.Baseball.2K12.USA.Wii-SUSHi
Size: 4.29 GB
Links: Homepage – Amazon – Gamespot – iGN – NFO – NTi