Scene group iMARS released London 2012 Olympics for xbox360. Enjoy!
Description: London 2012: The Official Video Game of the Olympic Games will allow gamers to create their own moments of sporting history and fame by experiencing the thrill and adrenaline rush of the events and disciplines that will be a part of the London 2012 Olympic Games. With over 30 events in which to claim gold, players will enjoy more gameplay variety than ever before, even taking the race for medals online by competing for personal and national glory with online leaderboards.
- Over 30 Olympic events have been authentically recreated in their official Olympic arenas with a host of new disciplines making their debut for London 2012.
- Keirin (Cycling) at the Velodrome, 10m Synchronized Platform (Diving) at the Aquatics Centre and Trampoline at North Greenwich Arena are just some of the new events in which you can compete for that coveted gold medal.
- In another first for this iteration of the video game, London 2012 will take the world’s biggest sporting event online in the form of global leaderboards.
- The leaderboards will track personal medals gained while playing online, with each personal medal won added to that nation’s medal table.
- London 2012 will contain a number of game modes including single player Olympic Games mode, online and offline multiplayer and party play.