Scene group BLiZZARD released the Updated version of KeepTool.
The KeepTool family gathers together three Oracle productivity tools, each addressing a specific purpose and available separately. But each of the three products – Hora, ER Diagrammer und PL/SQL Debugger – is also designed to work with the other two, and shares a common design philosophy.
- The create insert script command now temporarily disables self-referencing foreign keys.
- Rev/DDL’s compile schema option is now checked by default and adds code to recompile invalid views.
- The file search dialog on the SQL page is now available on SQL scratchpad as seen on file explorer.
- The tree view on data contents now implements foreign key lookup same way as the grid view.
- Improved formatting of Low Value and High Value on both Tables|columns and Tables|Statistics grids.