Lz0 has released the latest version of “Kaspersky Password Manager”. It automatically captures application and Web site passwords, stores them securely, and replays them as needed. It integrates with many browsers and offers a USB-based portable edition.
Description: Kaspersky Password Manager is an indispensable tool for the active Internet user. It fully automates the process of entering passwords and other data into websites and saves the user going to the trouble of creating and remembering multiple passwords. When you use Kaspersky Password Manager to log in, you can rest assured that your data is safe. The software creates exceptionally strong passwords and prevents your login information from being stolen. All confidential data is encrypted and kept in a dedicated database on your computer. Kaspersky Password Manager makes your web experience safer, quicker and more convenient.
- Sign-in with a single click of the mouse
- Reliable protection for your passwords
- Supports various methods of authentication
- Generation of strong passwords
- Import passwords from other operating systems and applications
- Mobile version
- Automatically completes lengthy forms
- Several usernames for a single account provider
- Automatic backup
- Effective protection against keyloggers
- Protection from phishing attacks