One of the best encoder software for Mac OsX. Pre-cracked courtesy of i/o.
iFFmpeg is a graphical front-end for FFmpeg, a command-line tool used to convert multimedia files between formats. The command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand, so iFFmpeg does all the hard work for you. This allows you to use FFmpeg without detailed command-line knowledge.
- Improved merging to .mkv container.
- Now also saves the DVD authoring options with user presets.
- Changed file naming when splitting audio files into separate files.
- Added ‘Deinterlace adaptive kernel deinterling’
- Fixed merging of mov .files.
- Fixed several issues when adding soft subtitles.
- Optimised compiling FFmpeg command lines with FFmpeg 1.0 and upwards.
- Encoding to .gfx container now always produces separate audio files.
- Improved iPad and iPhone presets.
- Rearranged Filter options.
- Improved .webm (VP8) support.
Release name: iFFmpeg.v3.5.1.MAC.OSX-P2P
Links: Homepage –