Group COMPLEX just released “Hitman: HD Trilogy” which includes 3 classic Hitman games, each re-mastered in HD. For more details check bellow.
[Notes]: COMPLEX release includes the new HD remakes of Hitman 2 and Hitman Contracts.
Description: For the very first time experience over forty incredible missions across three classic Hitman Games, all presented in glorious HD. Whether you’re a long-time fan or new to the franchise, this is your opportunity to take on the contracts that defined the series and fully established Agent 47 as the World’s Ultimate Assassin.
Hitman: HD Trilogy includes Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, Hitman: Contracts and Hitman: Blood Money.
Description and features:
Hitman 2 Silent Assassin is the sequel to the popular Hitman: Codename 47. Once again, enter the mind of the Hitman, an assassin for-hire who is trying to distance himself from his violent past and discover his true identity. Eventually, you find yourself tricked into returning to your trade by a twisted Russian crime boss bent on assisting rogue countries for his own personal and financial gain. You soon realise that you’re caught in the middle of a ring of deception and discover that you have become a target yourself – of a highly trained ex-Spetsnaz assassin.
- 20 missions situated in exotic locations
- Choice of 1st or 3rd person viewpoints
- Mid-mission save options
- Enhanced inventory system shopping
- New ranking system
- Multiple styles of play
- Massive arsenal of weapons
- Advanced level design & engine dynamics
Hitman Contracts delivers more action-packed and suspense-filled missions, with a greater variety of ways to make the perfect kill and an increased arsenal of firearms and close-combat weapons. Hitman Contracts takes you into the mind of Agent 47. The game begins in Paris as Agent 47 finds himself wounded and trapped in what is a dangerous situation, even for him. Hitman Contracts explores the dark psychology of killing for a living and promises one of the most disturbing episodes in the series.
- A perfect mix of action, strategy and stealth
- Story-enhancing cut scenes
- Short but engaging gameplay
- New styles of play to master
Agent 47′s sinister methods of execution are now delivered in high-definition in Hitman Blood Money, fully utilising the power of your next-gen console.
- Blood Money system – The cleaner the hit, the more money you receive. You can then spend it on equipment, weapon upgrades, information and bribing witnesses to reduce your notoriety
- Improved AI makes the game more challenging–guards will follow blood trails, investigate suspicious items and behaviour
- Agent 47 has a number of new moves, including climbing, hiding, scaling ledges and automatically passing low obstacles
- Customisable weapons
- New gameplay techniques – Distract enemies, make your kills look like accidents, dispose of bodies in various ways, use human shields & plant decoy weapons