Here is a region free release to the the stealth-based 3rd person shooting action-adventure “Hitman: Absolution” released a few minutes ago by Scene group SWAG. This game is published by Square Enix and is develop from the same studio that did the previous games in the series, IO Interactive. I will probably pick this game up during the black friday week.
Description: HITMAN: Absolution follows cold-blooded assassin Agent 47™ as he takes on his most dangerous—and personal—contract to date.
Betrayed by those he once trusted and hunted by the police, Agent 47 finds himself caught in the center of a dark conspiracy and propelled through a corrupt and twisted world.
Donning the suit of this legendary assassin, you become a deadly marksman with the ability to blend into plain sight, kill with your bare hands, and fashion weapons from almost anything.
Take on the role of Agent 47 and his many extraordinary talents, then ask: what kind of Hitman are you?
- Contracts Mode-Create your own custom hits by choosing the level, targets, weapons and the rules of assassination in an innovative new online mode where created contracts can be shared and the money that you earn will unlock weapons, upgrades and disguises
- Freedom of Choice – Stalk from the shadows or rush in guns blazing thanks to fully-evolved game mechanics and a sophisticated AI-System that responds realistically to every tactic you employ
- Experience a Living, Breathing World – Robust and memorable characters spring to life on the screen with an outstanding cast of Hollywood performers, ensuring every moment becomes a story in HITMAN: ABSOLUTION
- Disguises – A huge variety of disguises, you can impersonate your victims and blend into the world around you, affording you new actions, options, and the element of surprise
- Instinct Mode – Predict enemy patrols, identify weapons and escape routes, and temporarily enhance your disguise–even engage in ?Point-Shooting,? making full use of your skills as an expert marksman to clear entire rooms with stylish efficiency