Here is RELOADED’s release of new PC game published by legendary Sega called Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit, a crazy action-adventure platformer… In Hell. Enjoy!
Description: You are Ash, a devil rabbit and the prince of Hell. When some jerk finds it funny to post your secret intimate photos all over the Hell-ternet, you get VERY angry. Time to seek out the bastard and destroy him once and for all. While you’re at it, why not use this incredible journey to kill everybody else? It’s you against all Hell. It’s Hell Yeah!
- Tension-relieving faux-gore action Hell Yeah helps you clear your mind after a bad/frustrating/boring day at work. Achieve this by exploring the four corners of Hell and exterminating monsters in a cheerful yet challenging atmosphere.
- This game is too BIG for you 10 huge game worlds with secret areas and side quests, hundreds of objects, weapons and monsters to collect. If you’re a completionist, you’re screwed man.
- ‘Finish him’ moves that will make your mama cry inflict ultimate humiliation on the monsters of Hell using over 30 deadly Finish him mini-games
- Drill to kill shooting is fun but shooting from a super sawing jetpack that can drill through walls and squash monsters into chunks is better. Hell Yeah! gives you full frontal violence in your face.
- Help us make Hell a cleaner place there are 100 unique monsters to exterminate in Hell Yeah! Some are rude, others are really ugly but they all equally deserve to DIE!
- Pimp my drill collect loot and spend your cash in big shops where you can buy bigger guns and awesome upgrades for your ride. The donut driller skin and the ‘Sploding Carrot missile launcher make a lovely combo.
Genre: Action, Platformer