Happily Ever After is the hilarious new fairy tale puzzle adventure from Honeyslug now available for your PC. Enjoy!
Description: You play a blogger who find yourself stranded in the magical kingdom of Unbelievaville. Following a hostile encounter with the Evil Queen, your only way home is to help out the cast of familiar fairytale characters with unfamiliar problems. These inhabitants include BB Wolff – the local smarmy estate agent, Goldilocks, a special girl with very particular tastes, a stunt bike gingerbread man and an oafish, lazy prince who is charming only by name. Releasing with 24 levels and over 100 games including hidden objects, logic puzzles and many more unique brain teasers…. This is no bedtime story! This is a wonderful game that has something for all the family and will provide many happy hours of entertainment. Happily Ever After has been developed by Honeyslug, a BAFTA winning London based independent developer that create and collaborate on video games across a range of platforms. Twice featured in the prestigious Independent Games Festival in 2010 and 2011 previous hits include Kahoots (PSP minis, iOS, PC), Poto & Cabenga (iOS, PC) and Balloon Headed Boy (iOS, PC). The lead designer on the project is Nat Marco, Honeyslug founder. The humerous scripts have been brought to the game by Hannah McKay who has written regularly for television including Hotel Trubble Jinx. Hannah is also a contributing writer on Olivia Lee’s Dirty Sexy Funny (Paramount) and has written for Channel 4’s Funny Cuts.
- Over 100 varied puzzles across 24 levels, including hidden objects, spot the difference, logic puzzles, mazes, riddles and much more
- Lavish comic book cartoon style visuals giving modern twist to classic characters from fairy tales and nursery rhymes
- Multiple possible endings ensuring a non-linear, repeatable gameplay
- Strong narrative, follow the full story written by credited TV writer Hannah Mackay
- Additional three fun arcade style mini games for pick up and play fun.
Gener: Casual, Puzzle, Indie
Publisher: Digital Game Factory Ltd