In the near future, the earth is plagued by altered beasts known as Aragami. Just when all was thought to be lost, a biochemical corporation called Fenrir created the God Arc, the only weapon capable of killing the Aragami. In Gods Eater the player is a new member of an elite force created to wield the God Arc and crush the hostile gods. Your mission is to defeat the Aragami and gather material from them for research, but you come to realize that you are being drawn in to a giant conspiracy that will irreversibly alter the fate of humanity…
Gods Eater Burst is the enhanced version of the PSP hit God Eater (released in 2009) which has sold over 600,000 units in Japan to date. In response to the requests of fans and European gamers who have been eagerly awaiting the game’s PAL release, NAMCO will launch the reworked game with new content, skills, abilities and AI.
- Engage in fast-paced battles against gigantic beasts alone or with other members of the Fenrir.
- Team up with up to four players via PSP® Ad-hoc system to take down legions of hostile gods.
- Take helm of a fearsome God Arc capable of transforming into a sword for melee combat, a gun for long-ranged attacks, and “predator form” to devour terrifying gods.
- Freely customize weapons, guns, bullets, and shields to increase your chances of survival, and your characters outfits to create your very own hero.
- Transform your God Arc to predator form to gain a temporary boost in stats and special bullets allowing you to launch a super powerful attack.
- Over 100 exciting missions and 35 enemy types ranging from fearsome ogres to beautiful and demonic nymphs.
- Over 90 cut scenes illustrate the in-depth scenario of the dramatic story of human survival in this desolate post-apocalyptic world.
- The enhanced Gods Eater Burst offers (read here)
Genre: Sci-Fi Action Adventure
Release Date: March 18, 2011
No. Player: 1-4
Developer: Shift Inc.
Published by: NAMCO BANDAI Games Europe SAS
ESRB: TEEN (Blood, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol and Tobacco, Violence, Language)