AnDPDA has released another game called “Glitch Games Forever Lost Episode 1” for android. Gameplay is pretty standard, it has been nominated for Game of the Week over at PocketGamer. This is a SD version of Forever Lost: Episode 1.
Description: Forever Lost: Episode 1 is not an adventure hybrid; there are no hidden object scenes to be found within. Instead, what Glitch Games has given us is pure, classic adventure that harks back to the golden days of Myst, with a lot of pedigree from more recent adventures such as the episodic Being One series, albeit without the jumpscares, boss fights, and copious amounts of blood. Along with the classic found objects having a use somewhere there are several mini-games, including a classic pipe puzzle and a stunning and enchanting little top-down RPG that more than vaguely resembles classic Zelda. The game saves automatically when the player leaves, allowing the gamer to pick up precisely where they left off in this cavernous, eerie place that is really not fit for human habitation, even if they are psychotic, which is what many of the medical records found along the way imply.
- Inspired by classic 2D point’n'click adventure games and modern culture!
- Amazing visuals that are ‘drenched in atmosphere’ so you will be pulled into the adventure and mystery.
- In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find. You can even scribble notes on the photos to help you remember things!
- Plenty of items to collect and ‘fiendishly clever’ puzzles to solve!
- Beautiful soundtrack perfectly suited to this eerie and haunting world.
- A full hint guide built into the game that keeps track of what you have already accomplished to make sure you never get stuck for too long.
- Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!