Another indie game brought to us by scene group RAiN, this one look promising…
FOTONICA is a first person game about jumping, sense of speed and exploration. The key is timing, the goal is exploring and traveling flawlessly through the environment. The setting is an abstract, mainly duotone outlined world, with a look referring to the ‘50s geometrical abstractions as well as the 3D low-poly gaming-era.
- 5 Levels to Explore + an Endless Procedurally Generated Level.
- Accessible One Button Interface
- Compatible with Every Peripheral
- Two Players Split-Screen Mode
- 10 Achievements to Unlock + Game Stats.
- Cross Platform Online Rankings.
- Seven High Quality Audio Tracks.
Publisher: Santa Ragione
Developer: Santa Ragione
Genre: Action, Racing, Platformer, Arcade, Music