3DM has finally cracked the newest game “Football Manager 2014” for PC. Works fine for me on Win7 x64!
Description: More than 1,000 improvements and enhancements make Sports Interactive and SEGA’s tenth Football Manager the most compelling and realistic to date!
Football Manager 2014 is the most feature-packed and technically advanced release in the series’ history. Benefitting from more than 1,000 improvements and enhancements over its most recent predecessor, FM 2014 is the most realistic simulation of football management ever released.
In addition to enhanced gameplay, FM 2014 also delivers a range of technical innovations, with the game available on Linux for the first time and the introduction of ‘cloud save’ technology, which means that managers can now pursue a single career from any computer, anywhere in the world.
- An improved 3D Match Engine
- A tactical overhaul
- More realistic transfers and contracts
- More sophisticated board interaction
- More complex interaction between staff, players and rival managers
- A revamped news system
- An enhanced user interface
- Evolution for Classic mode
- Additional community features
- Extensive tech improvements
Developer: Sports Interactive (SI Interactive)