Scene group CPY has released “Football Manager 2013” for PC. SKIDROW’s release was nuked for bad crack multiple crashes during different events. Here’s a working proper for you all to enjoy!
[The Football Manager Editor is a powerful application that allows the user to modify the Football Manager 2013 game database. You can now edit and create competitions]
Description: Football Manager is the best-selling, most realistic football management series ever made. Football Manager 2013 celebrates 20 years of games from the people at Sports Interactive by introducing an array of new features. This year’s version allows you to take control of any club in more than 50 nations across the world and includes all of Europe’s biggest leagues as well as database of over 500,000 real-world players and staff. As well as some landmark new features in the Career Mode, there are now new ways to enjoy your Football Manager experience.
- Improved 3D match engine.
- Scouting improvements.
- Restructure of the manager’s backroom staff and a revamp of their roles.
- Improved media interaction.
- A huge revamp of the multi-player game.
- Worldwide leaderboards.
- New interface and skin for career mode.
- A fresh new look for classic mode, as well as lots of work on navigation, an animated interface and a new search system.
- Enhanced training.
- Realistic tax regimes.
Developer: Sports Interactive (SI Interactive)