CORE has released the updated version of “Focus Photoeditor”. It is an excellent painting and editing program. You can paint, draw lines, polygons, ellipses and apply color, textures, gradients and objects.
Description: Focus Photoeditor emphasizes digital photography but does just about everything other graphics packages can do, with a few twists of its own. It has automatic features for quick photo fixes, but it’s also easy to use it to draw, paint, and create custom graphics. It includes an advanced image browser and a Web album wizard, too.
- Loads Fast, Start Editing your pictures Immediately!
- Very Easy to use once you familiarize with its interface. Gives you professional results.
- Supports over 100 digital camera RAW formats. (Click here for the list)
- Has the best set of Automatic Photo Corrections you could ask for.
- Uses High Quality- finely pre-tuned photo correction algorithms.
- Has a Batch Processor with the luxury of Undo Capabilities!
- Supports Layers and Selections
- Hundreds of quality filters and thousands of options
- Provides many options to save and export files (optimized size and preview for all formats)
- Offers a very comfortable picture browser with extended capabilities.
- Offers many extras, like a web-album builder