After “Dead Space 3″, group COMPLEX also pre’d the region free release for the sequel to “Fist of the North Star: Ken’s Rage”.
“Fist of the North Star: Ken’s Rage 2″ follows the storyline of the entire manga and offers players a variety of modes and new features. There will be more than twice as many playable characters than the previous title and those that appeared only as NPCs such as Juza and Shew are now playable.
Description: Kenshiro and over twenty other characters from the Fist of the North Star series are ready to unleash rage in another game from Tecmo Koei. Fist of the North Star: Ken’s Rage 2 has Legend mode that covers the entire manga storyline from the Raoh Saga to the Land of Shura. Dream Mode has original storylines made just for the game that often focus on minor characters from the Fist of the North Star series.
- Legend mode, follows the storyline of the entire manga, starting with a re-imagined version of ‘Raoh? and covering ‘Celestial Emperor? and ‘Land of Shura?.
- Over 20 playable characters will be available, including Falco, Shachi, Shew and Juza.
- Dynamic new moves. The destructive power of the techniques of Hokuto Shinken and Nanto Seiken meet the intense action of the Warriors series to produce a thrilling experience.
- Dream Mode introduces new, original storylines to the Fist of the North Star Universe while bridging the gaps between parts of the main story, often focusing on some of the series? minor characters.
- Online Co-Op and Versus play. For the first time, Dream Mode will be playable in co-op or versus play via the internet.