An interesting software, never posted on Rlslog.net. It use CORE keygen from v2.1.1 .
Fission can crop and trim audio, paste in or join files, or just rapidly split one long file into many. It’s streamlined for fast editing. Plus, it works without the quality loss caused by other editors, so you can get perfect quality audio even when editing MP3 and AAC files.
If you need to convert formats, Fission can do that too! You can rapidly export or batch convert files to the MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, FLAC, AIFF, and WAV formats.
- Edit MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, and AIFF files with no quality loss
- Quickly split a long audio file into smaller files
- Remove unwanted content, such as commercials, from your audio file
- Re-arrange audio in a single file, copy audio from one file to another, or merge with a quick drag and drop
- Create great-sounding MP3 or AAC ringtones for your cell phone.
- A problem some users saw with Exporting and Transcoding acting unresponsive, even as it worked, should now be gone. Fission is sorry if it seemed to be ignoring you while it worked.
- The Start Window now remembers its state between files and launches. If you close it, it’ll stay pretty well closed, and not annoy you so much. But please, don’t you forget about it.
- Fission now better remembers previously used settings for saving and exporting. Amnesia be gone!
- Progress bars should now appear more reliably when exporting audio.
- An issue where the Mac App Store version of Fission would fail to save to a previously-specified location is now fixed.
- Several small issues related to re-encoding of audio have been corrected, preventing unnecessary re-encoding.
- Fission is now better a reading in chapterized AAC files. It was already pretty great, to be sure, but now it’s even better.
- Several VoiceOver improvements have been made, with labels on previously unlabeled controls. We’ve still got more work to do, so watch for further updates, VoiceOver users!
- A conflict with Many Tricks’ window manager Moom, which caused the selection of split points to fail, has been handled.
- Assorted rare crashes should now be even more rare, so rare that you might suspect they’re gone entirely, which they are!
- There are probably other improvements which we’ve forgotten. The best way to be sure you’ve got them is, of course, to update.
Release name: Fission.v2.1.2.MAC.OSX-P2P
Links: Homepage –