Scene groups PLAYASiA & BAHAMUT Released FIFA 12 on PlayStation Portable.
Description: FIFA Soccer 12 brings to the pitch the game-changing new Player Impact Engine, a physics engine built to deliver real-world physicality in every interaction on the pitch. Revolutionary gameplay innovations inspired by the real-world of soccer make FIFA Soccer 12 deeper and more engaging. All-new Precision Dribbling delivers a higher fidelity of touch on the ball for attacking players, while Tactical Defending fundamentally changes the approach to defending by placing equal importance on positioning, intercepting passes and tackling. Plus, CPU players have been infused with Pro Player Intelligence, the next generation of player intelligence and performance. Stay tuned for more features to be announced in the coming months.
- Tactical Defending – Fundamental changes to the approach of defending places equal importance on positioning, intercepting passes and tackling at the right moment. Tactics and timing are crucial.
- Precision Dribbling – Enjoy new ways to take on opponents, more time on the ball, and complete control of the pace of the game. Utilize close dribble touches in tight spaces, on the wings, and to fend off opponents.
- Online Friendlies – Play your friends in 10 game seasons and prove who is the best. Earn the most points each season to hoist the trophy, and then start all over again the next season to try to defend your title.
- FIFA Ultimate Team – Now available for the first time at launch and on disc! Build your Ultimate Team from the best football stars in the massive FIFA Ultimate Team online community.
- Complete Authenticity – Over 500 officially licensed clubs and more than 15,000 players.
- All-New Career Mode – Now driven by the same drama, storylines and emotion as the real world game, users will face more decisions and factors than ever before. Evaluation logic has been improved to reflect a player?s true value, and the excitement of Transfer Deadline day has been expanded.
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Developer: EA Canada