Scene group OUTLAWS released Escape Goat game for PC. Escape Goat is a new take on puzzle platforming. A goat, imprisoned for witchcraft, must escape the treacherous Prison of Agnus. Can you use the environment to your advantage to overcome all 50 rooms? Take heart, for a friendly mouse accompanies you, and he can help in the most unexpected ways.
Description: And while they sleep, the Prison of Agnus remains closed, with you trapped inside. To escape, you must work with a mouse companion to solve puzzles, overcome devious traps, and outwit determined foes. Escape Goat is a new take on puzzle platforming. Developed with a unique physics engine that allows pixel-perfect world manipulation and destruction, you must use the environment to your advantage to overcome the infernal traps, puzzles and machinery of the prison.
- Keyboard controls, settings, and the other stuff PC users like.
- Full-featured editor capable of making complete worlds, can share files (something the Xbox version can’t do).
- Some new tilesets, improved physics, slight improvements to level design.
- All new bonus campaign with 50 new puzzles, ranging in difficulty from “hard’ to “masochistic.”
- Autosaving and multiple save slots.