SUSHi with the Wii release of this action game “Enclave: Shadow of Twilight“.
The end seemed inescapable… Vatar – the Prince of Darkness had won. But a lonely Mage stands high up on a mountain ridge, defying the Demon. He lifts his staff high in the air then thumps it down on the earth – and unimaginably powerful spells are created, harnessing the infernal powers of nature. The rift caused by the Mage’s powerful spell continues to expand, sucking everything into a seemingly endless abyss. On the one side an Enclave of Light was created, which they called Celenheim. On the other side of the gigantic ravine, dark and evil life forms were fighting to survive in the Outlands. However, the centuries passed and now the ravine has become narrower. Attacks from the shadow world have grown in number and intensity. In these difficult times, vital decisions must be made, and it’s all up to the player!
- Breathtaking medieval rapid action
- Huge scale game with 2 campaigns and more than 25 fantasy missions and bonus games
- Interactive tutorial provides an introduction to the basic game controls
- 12 playable characters from different character classes and bonus characters
- Powerful boss enemies with individual skills
- Three different difficulty levels
- Many different weapons, objects and magical items
- Two complex single-player campaigns with different ends
- Monumental soundtrack and atmospheric sound effects countless
- Numerous scripted events always provide surprises
Publisher: TopWare Interactive
Developer: Village1 Entertainment
Download: TurboBit (SiNGLE LiNK)