Scene group RELOADED released the game Emergency 2013 for PC. If you have ever played the (old) Emergency series, you sure know what this is all about. I loved playing these back in the days, let’s hope this one is just as good. The graphics look pretty damn nice on this one.. Enjoy guys!
Description: Challenging gamers to hot missions of strategic rescues, Emergency 2013 offers owners of Emergency 2012 a campaign with four new missions. A large volcano is about to erupt — all over Europe, magma currents must be diverted! The rescue workers need to deal with forest fires, eruptions, toxic gases, and outraged citizens in order to save everyone from disaster. Emergency 2013 is offered as a downloadable campaign pack (main game required) or in a complete edition that contains the new campaign and the contents of Emergency 2012 Deluxe.
- 12 missions with thrilling large-scale operations in Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Cologne, Munich, Innsbruck, Zermatt, and other large European cities.
- 3 free play maps: Stay in control of your city in various scenarios such as storms or heavy rainfall, and spend your budget wisely so that you can purchase the very best emergency vehicles.
- Online co-op mode for up to 4 players: Play Emergency together with your friends, and earn your place on the highscore lists.
- All-new controls: Thanks to an interactive tutorial for newcomers and pros alike, Emergency offers a simple and convenient user interface.
- Top-quality graphics: The Visions engine makes for the best Emergency visuals of all times. Special light effects make flames and flashing blue lights flicker realistically and illuminate the surroundings.
- Complex game world: The game world of Emergency is a complex simulation which allows for unforeseen events and various approaches to a solution.
Publisher: Deep Silver
Developers: Sixteen Tons Entertainment, Quadriga Games