SKIDROW released “Dungeon Defenders” For PC , The game is also available of X360 and PS3. Dungeon Defenders combines the genres of tower defense and action RPG.
Description: Developed by Trendy Entertainment, Dungeon Defenders throws action-RPG and tower defense gameplay into the proverbial blender to create a seamless mix of leveling, looting and high-action territorial combat for casual and core players alike. Dungeon Defenders features a lovingly-rendered watercolor art style and allows up to 4 players, online or locally, to take one of four distinct classes into fierce battle against ever-increasing waves of baddies and bosses across 15 arenas and multiple modes.
- 4-player Online and Local Co-Op – Team-up with up to 3 friends to defend cooperatively, with character classes that support each other’s strengths and weaknesses. Dynamically combine local (splitscreen) and online players and leave/join any time, so that the game’s always full.
- Tower-Defense Meets Action-RPG – Choose your class, customize your character & equipment, strategically assemble your defenses, and participate directly in action-packed battle to preserve your castle against the invading horde!
- 4 Distinct Character Classes – Each character class has a different skill tree, set of towers, and even basic attacks! You can choose if you want to play stealthy, turn invisible, and plant traps behind enemy lines with the Huntress or go all out, block off choke points, and brutally beat your foes into submission with the Squire!
- Loot and Level-Up – Grab the mounds of money and items that your defeated foes drop and trade them or store them for later use in your Item Box!
- Tons of Enemies and Huge Boss Fights – Over 100 simultaneous enemies will attempt to tear through your defenses and gigantic Boss Monsters will appear to rain down havoc upon everyone.
- Mission & Game Play Variety – Each level has a different visual setting, layout, enemy types, traps, and distinct surprises. To collect all the loot and reach the highest levels you must take your character through 4 difficulty modes, survival missions, challenge maps, and more!
- Collect and Trade Pets Online – A variety of pets exist to assist you in the land of Etheria, each with distinct behaviors. These pets can be leveled-up and customized to match your unique play-style. They can even be traded online with other players!
- A Mountain of Stats – Every shot you take, kill you make, and defense you build is logged and recorded for posterity.
Publisher: Reverb Publishing
Developer: Trendy Entertainment
Online Play: 4 Co-op
Local Play: 4 Co-op