EAT has released the latest version of “Drive SnapShot” for Windows. Very easy to use fast, small and extremely reliable disk imaging tool.
Description: Drive Snapshot creates an exact Disk Image of your system into a file, including the operating system, installed programs, your data and all security attributes – while windows is running and you continue to work. If disaster strikes (a virus, Trojan, or hard disk crash), a complete and exact restorations of your system will be possible in only few minutes. The image file can be mounted as a virtual drive, so you can easily restore (or use) single files or directories, using the Windows Explorer, or other program (e.g. WINDIFF). Restart to DOS is only necessary, if you must restore your system partition. Otherwise there is no need to reboot – not even during installation. Drive Snapshot saves only the use disk space, compresses the data and is extremely fast – a P4/2GHz will save approx.
- Create Disk Image Backups, While Running Windows
- Continue your work, while the Backup is in progress
- Easy Use and Restore of single Files or directories
- Complete Restore of a disk in case of Disaster
- Compatible with all Windows file systems (FAT16, FAT32, NTFS)
- Compatible with all Windows RAID Methods
- Very easy and comprehensive command line interface